Monday 5 August 2013

Go Goa Gone -> I am coming

My excitement has reached to the epitome of fanciness and chivalry that I am here to share this with all of you. This travel was on the cards from a longer time.With a ray of hope, I wish to see the lights of Sun rising and destroying my pessimism with its Sunset. How it feels to be glorified,one must learn from supreme.Like a kid I started walking distance from my home and reached a place where I cannot see it any longer.To grow you need to leave the places which are exploited already,learn it from civilisations.

OK regarding my travel, lots of love and blessings I seek from my friends.Goa is one such place which always enthralls me. I am gonna rock this party and dance longer at nights. Sleep in shacks, drink beers , take a puff and re-invent myself from the scratch again.Rejuvenate from the old is what I am seeking at the moment.

Hope this journey fills my empty voids and provide me the taste of my life. Thank you god for everything !!!

Bon jure !!

No comments:

Post a Comment