Tuesday 13 August 2013

Life I want !!

How many times you have wished something and it has come true, for me it is one of those times. I am elated as event has happened but now I have something different in mind growing up.Though I feel blessed to be offered such opportunity but I don't want to hassle keeping 2 birds in hand at the moment.

Hope someone understand this. What if this works out and help me in my future endeavors.Gosh !!
I need fresh air to decide this dichotomy. Coming onto today's schedule, perfectly crafted new beginning is proposed to me. I am going to decide this venture and make some difference here.

Roller coaster on my mind goes it up goes it down,
What should I do, What should I do
That's the  question seeks my mind.

Here I am to speak my heart out
seek the goodness , seek the divine
what goes up always comes around.

Good 9t Folks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment